Career Opportunities with One of the Best Edmonton Moving Companies
At Action Moving, we are dedicated to being one of the best residential movers in Edmonton.
We give customers a free estimate. We offer Edmonton storage units that we pack for customers. We are a family based business with a strong focus on providing exceptional service and looking for individuals who can add value to our team.
If you are looking to be part of such a team contact us today; experience needed.
We are currently looking for friendly individuals interested in starting a career as an Edmonton Mover
- Education: High school diploma
- Credentials: Must have Class 5 license with a clean drivers abstract
- Experience: Experience is an asset but will train
- Languages: Speak, read, and write English
- Vehicle and Equipment Experience: Dollies, hand-trucks, pallet lifters
- Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Specific Skills: Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following, packing, unpacking, loading furniture, boxes, tools, unloading and moving products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment. Installation, building, and setting up various office and commercial machines.
- Additional Skills: Customer service, organizational, time management skills, able to work in a team setting.
- Security and Safety: Must be bondable.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: This is a fast-paced and dynamic environment that involves repetitive tasks. The position is physically demanding and requires manual dexterity, good hand-eye coordination, a lot of bending, crouching, kneeling, and an individual who is detail oriented.
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors
- Transportation/Travel Info: Transportation is required
- Work Location Information: Various locations throughout Edmonton and neighbouring localities
- Essential Skills: Reading and writing, ability to follow instructions and directions, efficient, reading maps and navigating busy neighbourhoods, numeracy, oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, coordinating, planning and organizing various job responsibilities, continuous learning and skill development.
To Apply for a position as a Furniture Mover:
Action Moving & Storage
12946 - 54 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5A 5A8
By Phone: 780-474-2861
By Email: email@example.com